Posted in: News
If there is anything we know at Guide Dogs Victoria, it’s that team work makes the dream work.
That’s why we’ve partnered with SisterWorks, a not-for-profit social enterprise to produce a bespoke collection of doggie treat bags from their local Bendigo Hub.
Designed in conjunction with our own dog experts, the treat bags make a fashionable, yet practical training tool for positive reinforcement training with your furriest friend.
SisterWorks supports women who are refugees, asylum seekers or migrants to improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook. Proceeds from the sale of each bag will go towards Guide Dogs Victoria, to continue our work providing services for people with low vision or blindness that enhance freedom and independence.
So treat yo-self and be the envy of the dog park!
Buy your treat bag online here.
These bags are seriously limited with only 50 made in the first production!
- The exterior fabric of the bag is made of durable outdoor canvas
- The interior fabric is food grade – machine washable but recommended to wash in a laundry bag to extend the longevity of the bag
- There are two compartments in the bag. In each compartment there is space for a phone the size of an iPhone
- Within one of the compartments are three pockets for your daily items like keys and credit cards
- It has a strong, adjustable webbing belt which you can fit around your waist
- They come in 3 colours; Coral, Black and Marine (shown below)