Guide Dogs Victoria provides high quality training to maximize the independence of people living with low vision or blindness. Our professional services extend beyond the provision of guide dogs, and include innovative children’s mobility programs, orientation and mobility training for adults and people living with an acquired brain injury (ABI), and social networking programs to support active community participation. Guide Dogs Victoria is also Australia’s most trusted charity and an employer of choice in the disability sector. Our staff enjoy an inclusive and collaborative working environment where talent is recognised and innovation is encouraged.
Guide Dogs Victoria currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Coordinator to join our team on a 12 month contractual basis.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Become Guide Dogs Victoria’s Communications spokesperson, as we enter an exciting phase of positive growth and commence our State of the art site redevelopment
- Coordinate and deliver internal communications across the organisation by developing and executing an integrated Internal Communications Plan for Guide Dogs Victoria, ensuring alignment with strategic initiatives
- Use your experience to promote engagement and alignment with strategic initiatives and priorities
- Apply your knowledge to translate complex information into clear, compelling messages and to create targeted, effective communications to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum two years’ experience in experience in public relations or corporate communications Role;
- Tertiary qualifications in either public relations, journalism, communications or marketing;
- A commitment to live the Values and Behaviours of Guide Dogs Victoria;
- A strong client and customer focus and a commitment to person centered service practices; and
- A strong alignment with the vision of Guide Dogs Victoria in delivering independence to people with low vision or blindness.
A competitive remuneration package is available commensurate with skills and experience, which includes tax free salary packaging. Applications (including a Cover letter and Resume) to be emailed to email@example.com by Friday 14th February, 2020.
Guide Dogs Victoria welcomes applicants who are blind or who have low vision to apply.Back to careers
- Applications close: