Donation Dog Assistant
Guide Dogs Victoria provides high quality training to maximize the independence of people living with low vision or blindness. Our professional services extend beyond the provision of guide dogs, and include innovative children’s mobility programs, orientation and mobility training for adults and people living with an acquired brain injury (ABI), and social networking programs to support active community participation. Guide Dogs Victoria is also Australia’s most trusted charity and an employer of choice in the disability sector. Our staff enjoy an inclusive and collaborative working environment where talent is recognised and innovation is encouraged.
Guide Dogs Victoria currently has a vacancy for an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Donation Dog Assistant on a permanent part –time basis, for 3 days per week.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Assist with the distribution, collection and maintenance of Guide Dogs Victoria Donation Dogs across multiple sites, Victoria wide.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with the relevant onsite stakeholders that host our fleet of Donation Dogs
- Ensure the quality and appearance of Donation Dog assets, including responding to maintenance requests when required
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry to ensure the integrity of the Donation Dog Program.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role where onsite calls and customer service have been core aspects of the skillset required;
- Previous experience in retail or a direct sales environment;
- Previous experience in maintaining accurate data entry in systems;
- A commitment to live the Values and Behaviours of Guide Dogs Victoria;
- A strong client and customer focus and a commitment to person centered service practices; and
- A strong alignment with the vision of Guide Dogs Victoria in delivering independence to people with low vision or blindness.
A competitive remuneration package is available commensurate with skills and experience, which includes tax free salary packaging. Applications (including a Cover letter and Resume) to be emailed to email@example.com by Friday 5th February 2021.
Guide Dogs Victoria welcomes applicants who are blind or who have low vision to apply.Back to careers
- Applications close: